Helios Dr. Horst Schmidt Kliniken Wiesbaden
Helios Dr. Horst Schmidt Kliniken Wiesbaden is the Helios group clinical center that provides care in Wiesbaden, capital city of Hessen. It has been designed to provide both general and specialized care, while serving simultaneously as a teaching hospital for the Mainz University Medical Center. With 23 specialty clinics, four institutes, and 1,026 beds, we offer our patients a broad spectrum of carefully specified, high quality treatment, providing vital care to our region. There are more than 2,700 staff members in our clinical center working for the benefit of your health. What defines our work is a range of highly specialized diagnostic and treatment possibilities, delivered with a commitment to the daily care of our patients.
Helios stands for high-quality medical care, using both the most up-to-date and the least intrusive methods. Our mission is to provide the finest medical treatment using both state-of-the-art procedures and technology. The inter-disciplinary approach of our highly skilled and experienced medical/nursing teams guarantees the best possible care for you.
Helios Dr. Horst Schmidt Kliniken Wiesbaden Provides the following medical departments
- Anaesthesia, Intensive Care Medicine and Pain Therapy
- Cardiology and Conservative Intensive Care Medicine
- Dermatology and Allergology
- Dialysis Centre
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Endocrinology
- General and Visceral Surgery
- Gynaecology and gynaecological Oncology
- Hematology, Oncology, Palliative Medicine
- Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy
- Thoracic Surgery
- Trauma, Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Urology and Pediatric Urology
- Vascular Medicine
The International Office (HIO) offers guidance for international patients, before, during, and after their treatment, and serves as a contact partner for internal and external interest groups, such as chief physicians, secretarial offices, and embassies. During a stay at the Helios Dr. Horst Schmidt Kliniken, all of the organizational and communication channels are established and the treatment processes steered to ensure that the patient is provided with an overall care experience that is appropriate and satisfying.
- Fguidance for international patients, before, during, and after their treatments if possible in the patient‘s mother tongue
- processing of requests in in close colFlaboration with the competent doctors/departments and und preparation of a diagnostic/treatment plan for the patient
- preparation of a preliminary quotation in English, Russian or German
- translation of the medical reports into English or Russian, other languages on request
- procurement of interpreters
- if needed: transfer between the clinic and the airport and assistance with hotel reservations
- if necessary: support for obtaining visas, through an invitation for treatment in the clinic
Should you have any additional requests during your stay, please contact our service personnel
Toll-free in Russia +8 800 600 63 44
Your Request will be processed by our partner DMU for Helios
Read more about our Cooperation
- Head office: +49 211 7817 444 0
Deutsche Medizinische Union on behalf of helios
For our international patients we have built a network of partners which are at your service before, during and after your stay.
Upon your arrival we provide you with a transportation service to the hospital. If you require transportation services please contact us prior to your arrival.
Thanks to its central location Wiesbaden is a significant European transport interchange. Frankfurt Airport, one of the largest airports in the world, is around 25km away. The Frankfurt and Wiesbaden Central Stations and good highway connections also make the city easily and conveniently accessible.
Wiesbaden is the capital city of the state of Hesse and one of the oldest spa towns in Europe with around 15 thermal and mineral springs. It is situated on the bank of the Rhine, across the river from Mainz, the capital of Rhineland-Palatinate. In downtown Wiesbaden visitors will find narrow historic alleyways, magnificent buildings and expansive squares on which to linger for a while. There are also large parks and ample green spaces in which to relax and a wide range of leisure activities for the evenings and weekends.
Wiesbaden and the adjacent region of Rheingau-Taunus are home to diverse cultural activities and natural landscapes, with world-renowned wine-producing regions, traditional inns, and historic castles, palaces and abbeys to roam and explore. In addition to international banks and company headquarters, the nearby financial center of Frankfurt am Main likewise offers a varied range of culture, with an extraordinary selection of theaters and museums, including the birth house of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Wiesbaden and indeed the entire region offer diverse shopping opportunities. Whether on beautiful streets, in large malls or in pedestrian areas, there is something for all tastes. The region also has countless restaurants and cafés to cater to your gastronomic needs.
Врачи в Хелиос
Acute care medicine
Helios is one of the largest providers of inpatient and outpatient care in Europe, offering high-quality medicine across the full range of care services. Helios is Europe's leading private hospita...Read more
The Helios rehabilitation hospitals aim to restore skills or bodily functions impaired by acute illness as well as to heal or at least relieve chronic conditions and pain wherever poss...Read more
The Helios Prevention Center (HPC) offers customised prevention programmes as well as check-ups and health coaching at several locations in Germany.Read more