Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
Helios Berlin-Buch belongs to the clinics with the highest level of provided services — all existing areas of medicine are represented here. The hospital has more than 70 departments with a strong infrastructure. In 2019, 9 doctors of the clinic were included in the ranking of the best doctors in Germany. It is noteworthy that all 9 are from different departments. It is the high qualification of doctors with different specializations that allows the clinic team to have an interdisciplinary approach and to find the best solutions in the most difficult situations. The clinic has more than a century of history, which began with an oncology center. The main achievements of Berlin-Buch are still associated with oncology. The recovery rate in most departments is consistently higher than the national average rate, and the departments of oncohematology and neurosurgery are among the best in Europe. In addition to its strong infrastructure, the clinic has a renowned staff team - Professors Kiwit, Glass and other world-famous doctors conduct both their practical and scientific activities here. At the Hematology Center, under the guidance of Professor, MD, Bertram Glass, the latest methods of treating leukemia are used. Over 200 successful bone marrow transplantations are performed annually under the supervision of Professor Glass.
Helios stands for high-quality medical care, using both the most up-to-date and the least intrusive methods. Our mission is to provide the finest medical treatment using both state-of-the-art procedures and technology. The inter-disciplinary approach of our highly skilled and experienced medical/nursing teams guarantees the best possible care for you.
Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch provides the following medical departments
- Accident and Emergency Department and Rescue Medicine, Chest Pain Unit
- Anaesthesiology, Perioperative Medicine and Pain Therapy
- Bariatric, Obesity, Metabolic Surgery
- Breast Center
- Cardiology & Heart Surgery
- Department for Obesity and Metabolic Surgery
- Dermatology and Allergology
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Gastroenterology and Infectious Diseases
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Endocrinology
- General Visceral and Thoracic Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Haematology/Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation
- Hospital Hygiene
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Interdisciplinary Oncology
- Internal medicine
- Laboratory Medicine, Transfusion Medicine and Microbiology
- Nephrology & Dialysis
- Neurology, Stroke Unit
- Nuclear medicine
- Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Sports Traumatology
- Paediatric and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine
- Paediatric Surgery
- Palliative Medicine and Pain Therapy
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Hematology / Oncology
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Radiation and Oncology
- Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
When staying with Helios we want you to feel home away from home.
For our international patients we therefore provide a variety of amenities and technical as well as culinary extras to create an environment in which you can recover quickly.
During your stay our service manager and his/her team will look after you personally and make sure that your stay will be as pleasant as possible.
Our comfortable and spaciouspatient rooms provide the standard of a five star hotel with DVD- and CD-player, international TV channels, newspapers and a mini bar.
Our interiors are specifically designed with warm colours, luxurious material and an integrated modern media system to create a comfortable atmosphere. In the suites you will find adequate space to welcome friends and relatives in a hotel-like setting.
Should you have any additional requests during your stay please contact our service personnel.
- You can choose from a single room, double room or a suite
- The room consists of warm colours and parquet floor
- Lounge area
- You receive fresh flowers as a welcome present
- Conference room or a bigger lounge can be reserved as well
- Several cosmetic articles (shampoo, body lotion, shower gel)
- Shaving kit
- Sewing kit
- Telephone and television
- Choice of international channels
- CD and DVD player and a wide selection of movies
- Mini-bar (located in the closet within the room)
- Wireless LAN availability
- International newspapers in your native language
- Selection of books in your native language
For our international patients we have built a network of partners which are at your service before, during and after your stay.
Upon your arrival we provide you with a transportation service to the hospital. If you require transportation services please contact us prior to your arrival.
Berlin Main Station is about a 30-minute drive away from the Hospital.
Berlin Tegel and Schoenefeld Airports can be reached by car in about 50 minutes.
In Berlin we have various partner hotels at your disposal. In the hospital we have four apartments available which we can rent to relatives or affiliates of our patients. In the city centre we can offer you to be accommodated in the Marriott Hotel Berlinor the Ritz Carlton Berlin.
after the successful completion of treatment and/or for affiliates, we provide special excursion programs and tours through the capital city and the surrounding areas.
The hospital is located in Buch - it is a green area in the northern outskirts of Berlin with good environment: for that reason, the first hospitals and clinics were built here at the beginning of the 20th century, and gradually Buch became the medical center of Berlin. In 2007, the clinic moved to a new modern building, designed for a comfortable stay for more than 1000 people. It has spacious rooms, lots of light and a minimalist design to make patients feel comfortable and to be treated in a good mood. In the building, there is a hairdresser, a pharmacy, a shop with books and gifts, and a cafeteria, where food for patients is prepared using local products. A book fair is held every week.
We speak english, russian, arabic and french
Doctors at Helios
Acute care medicine
Helios is one of the largest providers of inpatient and outpatient care in Europe, offering high-quality medicine across the full range of care services. Helios is Europe's leading private hospita...Read more
The Helios rehabilitation hospitals aim to restore skills or bodily functions impaired by acute illness as well as to heal or at least relieve chronic conditions and pain wherever poss...Read more
The Helios Prevention Center (HPC) offers customised prevention programmes as well as check-ups and health coaching at several locations in Germany.Read more